Call for Entry: 2016 MBPAPA All Members Exhibit - "Our Piece of Paradise"
568 Lighthouse Ave, Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Eligibility: Monterey Bay Plein Air Painters Association (MBPAPA) members who have paid their 2016 dues.
This is a juried exhibit. MBPAPA members may submit a maximum of 3 digital images of their works to onlinejuriedshows.com
for the jury selection process. For further information on submitting images and to pay the $35 jury fee go to -- "onlinejuriedshows.com", scroll down to the MBPAPA 2016 Members' exhibit listing and click "enter this show".
The goal of this exhibit is to provide an opportunity for MBPAPA members to showcase their work and to provide an opportunity for the public to view and purchase wonderful pieces of art.
The exhibit will be held in the Pacific Grove Art Center (PGAC) from July 1, 2015, through August 25, 2016.
MBPAPA members and the public are invited to attend an exhibit opening reception to be held at PGAC on Friday July 1 from 7 to 9 PM.
Our Piece of Paradise. This exhibit gives MBPAPA members a chance to display what they consider their best landscapes of the Monterey Bay area and beyond.
- Each painting will be delivered to the show framed and ready to hang -
including hanging wire. Be sure that the highest part of the hanging wire is at
least 1 1/2 inches from the top of the frame so that the hanging hardware will be
hidden from view behind the frame.
- All paintings shall be delivered with an attached label specifying:
- Artist Name
- Painting Title
- Painting Size
- Sales price
- In addition, print the artist name on the back of the painting, stretcher bar or frame so that we can identify the painting in the event the label is inadvertently detached.
- Canvas size shall not exceed 36 inches in height or width.
- Painting shall not have been displayed in a previous MBPAPA show
- Paintings must be available for purchase.
The juror and judge for this show is Mark Farina. He is a very well known local artist and teacher.
He accomplishments include:
- Signature Member of Oil Painters of America
- Signature Member of the American Impressionist Society and
- Life Member of the Carmel Art Association.
More information can be found at: MFarinaArtStudio.com
Revenue from Sales:
Revenue from sales will be distributed as follows -- 60% to the artist, 40% to PGAC